Join Our Mailing List For Updates!
Website Design & Hosting by 270net Technologies, Inc.
How should I clean my natural stone countertop?
- Clean surface with water and a few drops of mild liquid dishwashing detergent or stone soap (available for purchase from Wellman General Contracting)
- Thoroughly rinse the surface with clean water after washing
- Dry the area thoroughly with a soft, clean cloth
- Using too much cleaner or soap could leave a film and/or streaks
- Don’t use cleaners that contain acid such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners, or tub & tile cleaners
- Don’t use vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleaners containing acids on marble surfaces
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners, scouring pads, powders, bleach, and ammonia
Comments are closed.